Pride of Potomac Marching Band Boosters
The Potomac High School Band Boosters is a non-profit organization that provides support and resources to improve, enhance and maintain the band program at Potomac High School. The Booster organization supports all band programs at Potomac, including the Marching Band and Color Guard, Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Jazz Band and Winter Guard.
The Pride of Potomac Marching Panthers is a 16 year Virginia Honor Band. Our organization relies on volunteer support from parents, family and friends to operate its programs at a superior level. If you wish to help us provide quality band programs for our students, please see Volunteer Opportunities.
Band Boosters Executive Board Members
The Executive Board of the Band Boosters consists of the following members:
- President, Anne Will
- Vice-President, Sherri Muster
- Secretary, Dawn Gill
- Treasurer, Lillian Ruano
The following individuals provide invaluable support to the organization.
- Pit Crew Coordinator – Doug Hudgins
- Seamstress – position available
- Game Chaperone Coordinator – position available
- Competition Chaperone Coordinator – position available
- Fundraiser Coordinator – position available